Discover your inner builder.
As human beings, we've always used our ingenuity to reshape our surroundings. We learn from our experiences, rewriting the rules by experimenting and playing with new ideas. Play is the gateway to creativity. When you give yourself permission to play, you can create new worlds, invent the future and build the unbelievable.
Brick by Brick pairs giant LEGO®-built structures with hands-on building challenges to to showcase how architects and engineers push the limits of design to make the seemingly impossible possible.
Built by LEGO Certified Professional Adam Reed Tucker, each model includes thousands of bricks and hundreds of hours of trial and error.
- Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world
- Cinderella's Castle - built to withstand Florida's 100-mile-per-hour hurricane winds
- Fallingwater - Frank Lloyd Wright residence considered the "best all-time work of American architecture"
- The Gateway Arch - the tallest memorial in the U.S., which is built in a catenary curve
- Golden Gate Bridge - built to withstand both wind and earthquakes
- Great Pyramid of Giza - the oldest and most intact Wonder of the Ancient World
- Hoover Dam - one of America's Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders
- One World Trade Center - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
- Ping An Finance Center - China's tallest building
- Roman Colosseum - the largest amphitheater ever built
- (PLUS, a 75,000-brick model of the Science Center of Iowa, created by the Iowa LEGO Users Group!)
Exhibit stations and building challenges let you:
- Build and test structures to withstand earthquakes and heavy winds.
- Explore unconventional LEGO building techniques to solve design challenges.
- Walk on a sturdy I-beam to feel its strength.
- Use simple machines and engineering to lift your friends - or yourself!
- And more!