Contact us at 515-274-6868 ext. 222.
SCI appreciates your support!
Welcome! Thank you for supporting the Science Center of Iowa's mission to engage and inspire Iowans along their journey of lifelong science learning.
Now that you're a member, take advantage of SCI's hands-on exhibits, live programs, engaging films, outreach programming, traveling exhibitions, camps, classes and other fun and educational experiences!
SCI Member Benefits
Use your membership to the fullest, and check out all of these great member benefits:
- FREE unlimited daily admission year-round
- 10% discount at the A-ha! Store
- Discounts and priority registration on camps
- Discounts on birthday parties and private events
- Two one-time use parking vouchers for the SCI Parking Garage
- Free or discounted admission to more than 300 other science centers for one year through our reciprocal membership program
Community Partner Discounts
- Spaghetti Works, Des Moines — Show your SCI membership card to receive 20% off your bill for up to 6 people.
Policies of Membership
- SCI, Combo and TRI memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. All are valid for one year and expire on the last day of the month your purchase was made.
- SCI recognizes the Association of Science and Technology Centers' Passport Program residency restrictions with regard to reciprocal membership. To receive free or discounted admission to other science centers nationwide, you must live more than 90 miles away from the science center or museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Contact SCI's membership department with questions.
- The Science Center of Iowa reserves the right to terminate or deny membership at any time. Cause for termination can include showing disrespectful behavior towards the exhibits, staff or guests of the science center; inappropriate conduct, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent; or for failing to comply with membership terms and conditions or abusing privileges.